A NEW APPROACH TO LASER EPILATION
We work with the most modern equipment.
Our lasers work with any type of hair (light, dark) and on any skin color.
Women's and men's laser hair removal is performed on MeDioStar NeXT PRO devices - these are the latest diode lasers designed and manufactured in Germany by Asclepion, a recognized world leader in the production of equipment for laser cosmetology and surgery.
We offer true European-quality services. At Laser Me, you can trust the experience of our specialists, who are required to have qualifications on working with our equipment. Laser Me carries out the procedure of laser hair removal as efficiently as possible, taking into account the individuality of your skin and hair type.
PREPARATION FOR THE PROCEDURE:
* refrain from visiting the beach 10-14 days before the procedure
* 2-3 weeks before the start of the laser hair removal course, you should stop pulling out your hair in any way (wax, sugaring, tweezers, mechanical epilator, etc.)
* 1 day before or on the day of visiting the salon, shave your hair with a razor - the procedure is carried out only on smooth skin
* just before the procedure, clean the skin on the areas of the body where the epilation will be done - do not use deodorant, foundation, etc.
CARE AFTER THE PROCEDURE:
* Do not use epilation procedures that involve removing hair from the root (wax, tweezers, sugaring or mechanical epilator)
* For 10-14 days, try not to sunbathe in the sun, wear long clothes
* Use SPF protection cream
* After 10 days, we recommend using a body scrub
Already after the first laser session, at least 20% of the hair follicles on the treated area of the body are destroyed. With further procedures, the result is preserved, and each new time at least 15-20% of the hair follicles are destroyed.
The laser procedure is repeated until hair growth is ceased. The very number of necessary procedures and the intervals between them depend on the structure of the patient's hair and their hormonal background.
Different parts of the body may require a different number of procedures, however, on average, the course is from 6 to 10 sessions for women and from 8 to 12 for men with an interval of 3-5 weeks.
The achieved result remains for a long time, but nevertheless, the hair follicles tend to recover, the period usually varies from 1 to 8 years - this is exactly the period for which you can forget the word "epilation". The recovery period of the follicle depends solely on the individual characteristics of the person.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
* if your hair grows quickly and abundantly
* depilation procedures (bioepilation) cause you pain or irritation of the skin
* you have a lot of ingrown hairs
* after depilation you have the effect of "blue beard"
* you suffer from folliculitis (inflammation of the hair follicles)
In all the cases described, laser hair removal will help you get rid of discomfort, excess hair and will greatly simplify and make your life easier.
WHO SHOULD NOT DO LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
Before signing up for the procedure, be sure to read the list for which laser hair removal is not recommended or allowed:
* pregnancy and lactation
* true photodermatitis
* the presence of herpes in the treatment area
* hairy birthmarks in the treatment area
* blood clotting disorders (leukemia)
* oncological diseases